World Trade Center (Dallas, TX)
For over 40 years, Feizy® has defined industry standards for quality hand-knotted, hand-tufted and power-loomed rugs, providing luxury at any price — and now we’re looking to add you to our family. Embracing a family tradition of four generations, Feizy Rugs brings beauty to interior designs by building on the exceptional quality standards established in 1973 by company founder and CEO John Feizy. Headquartered in Dallas, Feizy Rugs is a five-time ARTS Award winner and the first and only Oriental rug manufacturer to have been inducted into the Accessories Resource Team’s ARTS Awards Hall of Fame.
Do you have what it takes?
Feizy is looking for a goal-oriented Sales Team member with a passion for owning meaningful projects and nurturing them to successful completion. Does that sound like you? If so, get ready: Our employees work hard to play hard, create solid opportunities to grow the sales for this beautiful rug gallery, and enjoy competitive pay.
In this critical role, you’ll develop a deep understanding of Feizy products. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a productive ambition to sell our beautifully handcrafted rugs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Increase sales of company product to the design/building trade by providing excellent customer service, effectively relaying product knowledge, and presenting an array of superior products tailored to each project
- Prospecting potential clients
- Maintaining existing customer base
- Scheduling delivery appointments
- Consignment follow up
- Customer quotes for programmed and custom pieces
- Customer communication concerning pricing and availability
- Partner with Accounting, Customer Service and Shipping to provide client with seamless service
- Assist in set up for market (if applicable)
- Day to day operations, invoice processing, and account monitoring
- Bring 1+ years’ experience in sales working with Interior Designers/Builders
- Provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrate experience working well under tight deadlines and effectively coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be comfortable wearing many hats, equally productive working independently or within a larger team
- Proven success cultivating strong working relationships
- Exceptional verbal and written communications
- Exceptional listening skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with people of other nationalities
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience with Dropbox is a must
This Position has no supervisory responsibilities
This job operates in a professional retail showroom at the Dallas World Trade Center. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Bend or stand as necessary
- This role involves standing for long periods of time
- Ability to identify and distinguish colors
- Frequently lifts, carries, crawl or moves rugs weighing up to 50 pounds
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position, commission paid with base salary. Days and hours vary. Core hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Some weekends will be necessary during Market events.
Education and Experience
College Degree preferred
Feizy Import and Export Co., Ltd provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Feizy Import and Export Co., Ltd complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Feizy Import and Export Co., Ltd expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Feizy Import and Export Co., Ltd employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.